Summary of Unlocking the Butterflies Lens on Snapchat
- Launch the Snapchat app, open the Snap camera, and access the UI with filters and lenses.
- Swipe to the right and select the ‘Explore Lens’ option.
- Search for butterflies lens and select the trial option.
All regular Snapchat users must have seen the butterfly lens in the app. This lens is a fantastic addition to Snapchat’s interface, so keep reading to learn about how to unlock the Butterflies lens on Snapchat.
Snapchat has 332 million active daily users now. This American instant messaging software was founded by Snap Inc. Snapchat is now one of the most popular social networks in the world.
Also, Snapchat has been growing rapidly since its launching in 2011. Its popularity has grown dramatically over the years.
A lot of Snapchatters claim to use the platform because of the excellent filters and lenses offered.
One of the amazing lenses on Snapchat is the butterfly lens. On this page, you will find out how to unlock the Snapchat butterflies lens.
Check out the steps below to learn how to unlock the butterfly lens on Snapchat step by step.
What is the butterfly lens?
Snapchat’s butterfly lens allows users to add butterflies to their filters. If you’re a long-time Snapchat user, you may have observed that the Snap codes contain a circle in the middle. This indicates that a lens can be added to the app and a World lens can be unlocked.
In addition to the butterfly lens, there are also other beautiful lenses that can be unlocked on Snapchat.
How to unlock the butterflies lens on Snapchat
When you use a butterfly lens, butterflies will appear in your Snap. Once you review the Snapcode, the process will be complete.
When you activate the camera screen on your Snapchat app, a swarm of butterflies will appear on your screen. It will make your snaps more adorable.
To unlock the butterflies from the Snapchat lenses, follow the steps below.
Method 1: View the Snap Code with the Snapchat Camera
- Launch the Snapchat app on your phone and open the Snap camera.
- Open the interface where the Snapchat filters and lenses always appear.
- You will see the normal Snap camera, now open the interface where the Snapchat filters and lenses always show up.
- Swipe right to the ‘Explore Lens’ option.
- Search for ‘butterflies Lenses’ in the lens gallery and select the trial option.
Method 2: Opening a Lens link
You can activate the butterfly lens by clicking on the Snapchat link to the butterfly lens that was sent by your friend.
- Click on the Snapchat link that was sent to you. If you already have a Snap account, you’ll be directed to the butterflies lens if you open the Snapchat link that was emailed to you.
- You must use your mobile device to unlock the butterflies lens. Desktop users will be taken to the Snapchat webpage to view a Snapcode.
Method 3: Snapchat lens studio
The third way to get the Snapchat butterflies lens is to open the Snapchat lens studio. You will find a variety of lenses produced by Snapchat users there.
The lens studio carousel is where the lenses are displayed. There are many Snapchat lenses that you can choose from there.
Scroll to the bottom to see the trending ones, and then view the Snapcode to store them for later use.
We covered the following things in this article:
- What exactly is the butterflies lens?
- How to unlock Snapchat butterflies lens
- How to open a Lens link
- How to view the Snap Code on the Snapchat Camera.
- About Snapchat lens studio
We listed three methods to unlock and use Snapchat’s Butterflies lens.
How many Snapchat Butterflies Lenses are available?
You can now find roughly 50 butterfly lenses by searching for butterflies in the Snapchat Lens Explore search box. There are more and more butterflies lenses on Snapchat because users can upload their own lenses to the app.
Is it possible to make my own Snapchat Butterfly Lens?
Yes, you can create your own Snapchat butterflies lens. Find the guide on how to create your own butterfly lens on Snapchat community pages.
Is there only one butterfly lens on Snapchat?
No. There are many butterfly lenses available on Snapchat. Butterfly lenses on Snapchat keep growing as the platform improves and new lenses are added.